Our Sunday services are in person, with social distancing and special Holy Communion practices. We still have live streamed Sunday services on our YouTube channel. We care about our visitors and members, and we’re taking measures to keep you safe.
Here's some of what we're doing
- We are temporarily meeting in Acker Hall, lower level, education wing, due to ongoing renovations in the sanctuary. As our attendance changes, we are changing seating distance, and may change service options, so please check back for updates.
- We are adjusting Communion distribution as we acclimate to the new/temporary space, announced at service.
- Our custodian conducts ongoing disinfecting throughout the facility.
- Our Sunday nursery is not operating until further notice.
- For a while, we are foregoing in-person Bible studies. Consider joining an online Bible study.
What you can do
- If you are not feeling well, or have a cough or elevated temperature, please stay home.
- We encourage you wear a protective mask and to use the hand sanitizer provided in Acker Hall.
- Consider calling the office to do business. If you must visit the church office, consider calling ahead to let us know you're on the way. Wear gloves if you have them, when pressing the bell, opening the door, etc.
- Continue to stay in the Word! We have a list of helpful resources linked here.
We encourage everyone to be extra vigilant about looking out for each other. Consider calling another member or a friend to let them know that you and our congregation care about them.
Remember that our hope is in Christ, our shelter in the storm, our shield in times of trouble. Joy will come in the morning.
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.